Even though we are not attending our church as usual we wish to acknowledge and remember the loved ones who are no longer with us. We will continue to do this through our weekly “Flowers in the Sanctuary” program
Flowers in the Sanctuary for May 24
The flowers in the Sanctuary today are to the Glory of God and in loving memory of a dear husband and father Don Hawkins, given by Carole Hawkins and family
Bible Readings for Sunday May 24
Here are our weekly recommended Bible Readings:
From Rev Teresa
* Link for May 10 and May 17 Services in case you missed them.
http://www.thechurchofepiphany.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/May-17-2020-Service.mp3 May 10
* Pastoral Phone Calls . In these unusual times, Please do not hesitate to call. To chat, to share, to touch base. Teresa 519-671-0577
*Our thanks to people who are giving to the food cupboard.
* Our thanks to the people who are continuing their envelope givings because the church expenses continue, even while we are not at weekly worship. If you wish, you may mail your donation to:
4860 White Oak Road
* Meat Pies. $4. Barb S. 519-680-0649 Some Veg. Teresa
*All Events Postponed.
*Apportionment: Thank you to all giving, In various ways, weekly in our envelopes etc.
* Sandra: handmade cards. $2. * MINT SMOOTHIES $2
* Collecting: Batteries, Cancelled Stamps
*RINSED Pop Cans for Keanna
* There are three ways to contribute at Epiphany : Prayer for the church; Help at events; donations if possible. Our Lord knows us.
*Thank you for your generous love of Epiphany. Our Church does much good, quietly, without fanfare. Let’s all keep up our Good Work! The Little Church that Cares
Contact: Rev. Teresa Corrigan email: email@example.com
phone: 519-671-0577 [cell]
The Church phone is unmonitored. Please feel free to leave a message and we’ll get back to you. 519 432 2837